The project manager is responsible for planning, execution, monitoring, control and closeout of MES/MOM and Control System Applications. Projects may include construction subcontractors and other third-party labor or material content. Performance is measured in terms of customer satisfaction and cost to complete compared to budget. This position is also required to review cost estimates for proposed new projects and support sales and quoting efforts as requested.
- BS in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge
- Typically ten or more years experience in a systems, process automation, plant engineering, and construction engineering/management or application engineering capacity and two years or more of documented project management experience.
- Extensive experience with direct customer contact.
- Application knowledge and experience specific to MES/MOM and Control System applications
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
Candidates must have the ability to work with manufacturing clients to identify solutions, select technology, estimate work, architect systems, develop software, manage project scope and budget, and deliver projects successfully. Candidates must have the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
Stone specializes in providing process control systems, manufacturing execution systems (MES/MOM) such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), batch management, WIP tracking, product genealogy, SPC, and manufacturing information systems.
At Stone, our "all-star" teams work on challenging projects in a unique environment. You will have a home office, a great bonus plan, solid benefits, a competitive salary, and work with a talented group of professionals.