The Process Controls System Engineer is responsible for providing engineering services to support the installation, start-up, maintenance and operation of process control systems, manufacturing systems, industrial networks and the individual products which comprise these systems. The Process Control System Engineer will have minimal day-to-day supervision and direction and frequently works independently to optimize work activities to generate appropriate revenue; while also providing the highest level of control system support to our customers.
- BS in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge
- 5 years Experience with process automation, plant engineering, and construction engineering/management or application engineering capacity.
- Extensive experience with direct customer contact.
- Application knowledge and experience specific to Control System applications
- Previous experience with Rockwell PLCs and Wonderware HMIs is a must.
- Experience with batching and MES software from Wonderware and Rockwell a definite plus.
Candidates must have the ability to work with manufacturing clients to identify solutions, select technology, estimate work, architect systems, develop software, manage project scope and budget, and deliver projects successfully. Candidates must have the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
Stone specializes in providing process control systems, manufacturing execution systems (MES) such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), batch management, WIP tracking, product genealogy, SPC, and manufacturing information systems.
At Stone, our "all-star" teams work on challenging projects in a unique environment. You will have a home office, a great bonus plan, solid benefits, a competitive salary, and work with a talented group of professionals.