The MES/MOM Software Architect / Engineer is responsible for estimate, design, implementation, and support of manufacturing systems based on Stone’s iMAPTM process. The MES/MOM Software Architect / Engineer is responsible for providing a multi-functional role, including delivery leadership and management, and support. A high degree of technical competency on “state-of-the-art” MES/MOM software and implementation is the core competency. The role requires considerable customer contact, requiring commercial skills.
- BS in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge
- 5 years Experience with information technology and/or manufacturing execution systems (MES/MOM) with manufacturing applications.
- Candidates should have experience with some of the following technologies; HTML, ASP, XML, .NET, MSSQL, Oracle 8/9i, VB 6/.NET, IIS, MSSQL, MSRSS
- Application knowledge and experience specific to Control System applications by developing messaging and transactions design and implementation in a secure environment
- Experience with batching and MES/MOM software from Wonderware and Rockwell a definite plus.
Candidates must have the ability to work with manufacturing clients to identify solutions, select technology, estimate work, architect systems, develop software, manage project scope and budget, and deliver projects successfully. Candidates must have the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
Stone specializes in providing manufacturing execution systems (MES/MOM) such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), batch management, WIP tracking, product genealogy, SPC, and manufacturing information systems.
At Stone, our "all-star" teams work on challenging projects in a unique environment. You will have a home office, a great bonus plan, solid benefits, a competitive salary, and work with a talented group of professionals.