Stone Technologies is pleased to announce the addition of StoneTek Consulting as our latest service offering. This will complement the MES/MOM services of StoneTek Information Systems and the process controls delivery capabilities of Stone Technologies.
Service: Business Process Engineering - Align BPE objectives from a technology enabled perspective, scope, sponsorship, and teams with strategic business priorities. Define, analyze, map and model existing processes, and identify and close gaps with best practices and desired performance. BPE services include:
- Vision and strategy
- Identify and quantify business case
- Benchmark the as-is conditions for evaluation of future improvements
Service: Program Management Office – PMO maintains a strategic view over a set of projects, aligning and coordinating them in support of a particular business strategy. Program management provides the linkage that connects the projects to a rapidly changing business environment.
Years of manufacturing experience, from executive management to plant floor operations, to clearly identify issues and solutions
- A history of consulting successes with major clients and the experience of managing teams and expectations
- A proven methodology to optimize the process and avoid wasting time on non-value add activities
- Deep, yet practical knowledge of the latest technology landscape that effects manufacturing operations
- A technology agnostic approach, allowing for the best solution choice with or without new technologies.
About Stone Technologies
Stone Technologies is a national systems integration company that provides manufacturing consulting and industrial automation services including process control and manufacturing execution system (MES/MOM) design, software development, and commissioning. The company is located at 550 Spirit of St. Louis Blvd., Chesterfield, Missouri, 63005. Visit our website at www.stonetek.com.