In growing the organization during 2011, it was only natural that Stone Technologies joined forces with EISgroup, an Indianapolis-based Engineering and Information Solution provider. This merger allows Stone to grow into a talented 50 person organization, with a presence in 11 states and 1 Canadian province. The new organization will continue to be called Stone Technologies, Inc. and will remain headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
Capitalizes on the synergy of two strong control and MES/MOM organizations.
- EISgroup will strengthen Stone’s existing all-star team for a deeper balance of talent.
- Stone will provide EISgroup clients additional process control resources from one organization.
- EISgroup’s clients will reap the benefits of Stone’s skilled Project Management group
- The merger will expand the existing manufacturing intelligence (MES/MOM) group.
- Clients of both EISgroup and Stone will maintain their relationships with their trusted representative and experience “business as usual" with the benefits of the additional resources.
About Stone Technologies
Stone Technologies, Inc. is a national systems integration company that focuses on project delivery. Stone provides industrial automation services including process control and manufacturing execution system (MES/MOM) design, software development, and commissioning. The company is located at 550 Spirit of St. Louis Blvd., Chesterfield, Missouri, 63005. Visit our website at www.stonetek.com.